Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 6 ~ Running Shoe Sale!



As a runner it is important to buy well-made performance running shoes, not a cheap pair of 'athletic' shoes from your local discount store. Yes, you can definitely feel the difference.

I've been buying Brooks for three years now, almost as long as I've been running. Most runners find a brand they prefer and stick with it, and this is the same in my case. I can throw on a pair of brand new Brooks Adrenaline, run 10 miles, and have no issues, whatsoever. I love my Brooks.

Now good running shoes don't come cheap so I generally purchase mine around the time of a sale (January sales, Thanksgiving sales, etc.,). So, I was happy to see Running Warehouse have a 40% off sale which included my Adrenalines. As well as the sale on shoes, they offered free two-day shipping and free returns. Now that's got to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment